New Moe. dates

| Monday, November 3, 2008

Moe announced a 6 show run (including 2 Valentine's Dates in NYC)....apparently their hiatus was over before I finished getting the $210 ticket up in Turin, NY paid (apparently a complete stop in upstate is a bit different than down in the city) .

For every show I try and shoot I always try and get the one shot that encompasses the feeling of the festival. All weekend long I was trying out different angles and lenses and finally it was during the walk down the ski mountain with some friends that this couple lounging about enjoying the day and the music coming from the stages caught my eye. I still don't know if I got quite the image I was looking for but it made a great lead shot for the story on Hidden Track.


for more shots and info check out www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/picture-show-moedown-9-snow-ridge and http://flickr.com/photos/gordonimages/sets/72157607070603318/

0 comments: