Mountain Jam V

| Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well I've got a ton more to go, but I might have to take a break for a bit on them. Anywhere here are a few of the shots from Mountain Jam. Lots of great music, a little bit of rain, and a whole lot of cold at night.
We had been promised a photo pass, but in the grand tradition of festivals none was there. Thankfully Carla wasn't gonna take no for an answer and we finally got them.
I also had the opportunity to get a few autographs from Marco Benevento, the guys of Tea Leaf Green, George Porter and Brian Stoltz.
I got a great story from Trevor about one of the shots I had taken of him. George Porter asked me to autograph one of my photos for him and Brian Stoltz not only liked the shots I had taken of him, but asked for four of my business/baseball cards he loved them so much.
.
































PBS by you.

.
and I'll have more at some point, hope you enjoyed these.

0 comments: