Camp Bisco, Rain and Shine

| Friday, July 31, 2009

Alright I just finished up a good amount of shots from Camp Bisco.
.
We definitely had a good time and heard a ton of good music. I think however the mud got us down a bit and I definitely got worn out by the end. Just wrote this on the main board but I'd have to say a personal highlight was talking to Dr. Dog and K'naan. Carla struck up a conversation with one of the guys from Dr. Dog as we were waiting at the gates, apparently they were having problems getting clearance to bring their dog in
Then later after the Dr. Dog set, K'naan came over to talk to them and give them a few cds and I was able to get them to pose for a shot.

.
K'naan is from Somalia and raps about it in a few of his songs. I have a friend who was involved with the U.S. task force sent there to try and deal with the warlords so I asked K'naan for his view on it and we talked for a little bit about it...
.
Clay Parnell (with Brothers Past and BioDiesel)



.
K'naan


.
Dr. Dog


.
Younger Brother




.
Nas and Damien Marley

.
The Disco Biscuits

.
Jon Gutwillig in the rain



.
and the ladies of Camp Bisco


.
and one that's not safe for work, if you click on the link, I'm sure you'll figure out which one it is
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gordoni...7621741071866/

0 comments: